What have you and your family got planned for Halloween this year? If you’re planning on staying at home this year and need some fun home celebration ideas then check out this post as we give you a list of fun ideas for celebrating Halloween in the comfort of your own home.
- Throw your own house party! You can invite family or friends or even invite people from the neighborhood. Plus you can make it a fun event for your family to get everyone to pitch in with putting up Halloween decorations or even making decorations at home to put up.
- If your family is into cooking and baking then you can stay in and make some Halloween snacks or baked goods to enjoy.
- You can play board games at home or maybe go online and find some fun Halloween games/activities that the whole family can do together.
- There are so many Halloween movies that you can watch with the family. Maybe you can have a Halloween movie marathon to go along with your Halloween snacks and goodies.
- If you’ve got young kids at home, then having story time with them can be fun! You can tell scary stories or have them get creative and tell their own spooky stories.
- Who says you have to wait until Easter to go on a hunt?! Instead of hiding eggs all around the inside and outside of your house, try hiding pieces of candy in different places and have your kids try and find them.
- Carve pumpkins together as a family and see who can create the best design.
- Since you and your family are home, if you’ve decorated your house then maybe you can give out candy to kids.
Whether you end up staying home or going out. Remember to eat healthily, stay safe and have a spooky and fun Halloween!