Visiting your dentist regularly is as important as going for a physical check-up with your doctor. In between regular check-ups with your dentist, problems may occur and it’s important that you know when to see your dentist. We’ve provided you with a list of signs to notice so that if you experience any of them you can go see your dentist right away. It’s never a good idea to wait until your check-up if you notice these signs because many times, they can be signs of a more complex issue that might need to be taken care of immediately. Here is the list of signs for you to be aware of:
- If your permanent teeth begin to feel loose.
- Swollen or red colored gums.
- If your gums tend to bleed when you brush or floss your teeth.
- If you notice that teeth don’t align properly.
- Abnormal sensitivity to cold and hot things.
- Bad breath or unusual tastes in your mouth.
- If your dentures aren’t fitting properly.
- If you have trouble swallowing beverages or food.
- Sores or Ulcers in your mouth that take a long time to heal.
Remember, if you notice any of these signs or anything else that seems a bit off to contact your dentist right away. Getting checked as soon as possible can help prevent further problems from occurring. Should you have further questions or need assistance, please call your dental care provider so that they can help.