National Random Acts of Kindness Day is a great way for you to do some good deeds for people in your life or even a complete stranger. There are many random acts of kindness that everyone can do, but in case you need some ideas, below is a list of some ideas for you.
- Give a compliment to 5 random people you meet during the day.
- When you’re at the drive thru, you can pay for the person coffee or meal of the person behind you.
- Help someone in your neighborhood, whether it is helping an elderly person clean and organize their garage or just babysitting for a family.
- Donate unwanted clothes to a homeless shelter
- Volunteer at a local senior center or day care center for kids
- Buy coffee for a bus driver or parking attendant or security guard
- Call someone you haven’t spoken to in a long time and just thank them for being in your life
There are many other random things you can do on this day so hopefully the above listed ideas will give you a start as to some ideas for you. Remember, as Aesop said “No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.”