National Running Day is a great day to be active or even a great day to start running if you’re someone who has been considering taking up running. There are many ways to enjoy this day and have some fun! Here are a few ways to get you started:
- Sign up for a marathon in your city.
- Make sure to stretch your body before you go running as to avoid any injuries.
- If you’re a beginner to running, then it also might be the perfect time to go shopping for some new running shoes.
- If you have a dog, take them out running with you. You can spend time with your dog and enjoy a nice run.
- Don’t wear a watch while you go running, that way you’ll be more focused on running rather than the time.
- If you are struggling to get yourself to start running, then it might be a good idea to ask a family member or friend to go running with you. Motivation always helps!
- Lastly, make sure to enjoy yourself and relax while running because after all, running is healthy for the body.
Have a nice run!